Your Star Rating is Crucial
As a HOMEE Pro, your star rating is a crucial factor in determining the success of your business and is important in attracting new work on the HOMEE digital platform. A high rating can attract new clients, while a low rating can deter potential customers. In order to improve your rating, there are several steps you can take:
- Communicate effectively: One of the principal factors in determining a HOMEE Pro’s rating is their ability to communicate effectively with policy holders and HOMEE team members. Make sure to respond promptly to notification alerts in your HOMEE Pro-portal, SMS, emails and phone calls and always provide clear and detailed information about your work.
- Meet deadlines: Another key factor in determining a HOMEE Pro’s rating is their ability to meet deadlines. Make sure to set realistic timelines for your projects and do everything in your power to meet those deadlines. If there are issues that will affect deadlines, communicate them early and often.
- Deliver high-quality work: Of course, a crucial factor in determining a HOMEE Pro’s rating is the quality of their work. Make sure to use high-quality materials and take the time to ensure that the quality of your craftsmanship is done to the best of your ability.
- Be responsive to customer feedback: Ask your customers for feedback after you have completed a project and take their comments and suggestions into account. This can help you identify areas where you need to improve and give you a chance to address any issues before they become a problem.
- Be organized and professional: Be professional in your appearance, language, and work. Be organized, with all the necessary documents, insurance and permits ready. This will make your policy holders feel more comfortable and confident in your abilities.
- Take ownership: Own your successes and your failures. They both happen and can be important to the development of your business and customer service skills.
By following these steps, you can improve your star rating and attract more customers to your business. By providing high-quality work, meeting deadlines, and communicating effectively with your clients, and taking ownership of your projects, you can build a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy contractor.
Additionally, keep in mind, managing your company’s rating and public perception is a critical exercise in understanding your company’s strengths and weaknesses. Don’t be discouraged when negative interactions happen as we have learned in this business even the best performing companies have them occasionally. What separates great companies from mediocre ones is the way they respond to and resolve negative client perceptions. Perfection is never attainable and pleasing everyone is often an exercise in futility. Negative customer ratings provide an invaluable opportunity to better understand potential areas for improvement within your organization's operations.
No matter how large or small the company, continuous measurements and adjustments are required on the path to a high star rating. After all, challenging experiences are opportunities for growth and improvement. HOMEE provides not only the digital platform and tools to enable you to succeed, but also the industry’s best account management team. Do not hesitate to lean on and utilize your HOMEE Team!
HOMEE is leading the digitization of property claims. HOMEE’s pioneering technology connects insurers, policyholders, and skilled service providers throughout the lifecycle of a claim. The HOMEE Digital Marketplace & Claims Management platform, in combination with a highly curated marketplace of service providers, is utilized by leading firms in the insurance sector to dramatically improve the claims experience for policyholders. HOMEE is backed by investment from leading insurance companies such as Liberty Mutual, State Farm, The Hartford, Desjardins, and Ferguson Ventures. For additional information on the HOMEE Claims platform visit www.HOMEE.com.